Terms & Conditions
- A Shipment is deemed unacceptable if
- No customs declaration is made when required by applicable customs regulations.
- If it contains prohibited, dangerous or prohibited substances or if it contains any other substance that cannot be transported safely and legally.
- If the address is incorrect or not properly marked or its packaging is defective or inadequate to ensure safe transportation with ordinary care in handling.
- In the event that the accepted shipment cannot be delivered to the receiver for any reason or is requested to be returned, it will be returned to the source with the sender bearing any additional charges imposed by the exporter.